Thursday, July 31, 2008



QUESTIONS IN LIFE


Sutrisno Bachir said on his campaign, "HIDUP ADALAH PERBUATAN" (= Life is actions). But for me Life is a journey from a question to another question. I think I have written this on previous posting. But I need to re-write this issues but with different style. I just want to focus on questions in Life.

Back to questions in life. Do you still remember what have people questioned a whole of your life? I do remember all typically questions. Herewith some questions that I remember:
  1. When I was a baby 3-4 years, adult loved to ask me or my parents, "Hi little girl! When will you go to school?". My mom would answer, "Oh, she is still 4years, may be soon after she has enough school-age we'll enroll her to preschool".
  2. When I was in preschool, people asked me, "Oh smart little girl. What grade are you now? Can you read? Can you write? Can you draw?". And I would happily answer, "I'm in 5th grade now. I can read alphabet and write letter". People would smile at me. And my mom would patiently explain to people that I was still in preschool.
  3. Then another question was, "When will you go to elementary school?"
  4. When I was in elementary school, the main question was, "When will you graduate from elementary school?"
  5. When I was in High School, people asked me, "Hey, you've grown up now. When will you be a student of university? What will you take?"
  6. When I was in university, "Oh...now you are a pretty girl. Where is your university? When will you graduate?".
  7. When I had just graduated from university, People asked me, "When will you get job?"
  8. After I got job for 1-2 years. Again people disturbed me with questions, "Then when will you marry? Who is your boyfriend?". As I followed what Islam said not to have boyfriend before married. I was just in silent and smiled.
  9. Then after I married, People asked me, "Oh long time no see, how is your doing? Have you had baby? When?

And I guess after this phase of life people will still disturb me with other questions:
  1. "When will you have 2nd kids?"
  2. "When will you have 3rd, 4th....etc?"
  3. Then "Is this your last child?"
  4. Then when my baby grown up again the same question that people asked when I was child, teenage, grown up will be asked to me as my parents got. "When will your son/daughter marry?"
  5. "When will you have grand child?"
  6. bla.....bla...bla....

I guess the last question may be will be, "When will you die?"

P.S. picture was taken from http://startupblog.files.wordpress.com
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: