Friday, July 25, 2008



MARRIAGE
Today I talked to my friend. She told me about her problem to her husband. It was not kind of big deal problem. It was a simple problem but it became greater due to typically wife behavior. She thought it was a big problem and should be solved as soon as possible. But she insisted to claim that her opinion was right and blamed husband was the problem's creator. She claimed that her husband didn't want to concede.
I just listened it carefully. I imagined about what has happened to me. Masha Allah, I really wanted to laugh my fool. It has happened couple times. And I did the same as my friend did. Although i've never shared it.
After i took some times to think. Then I gave some solutions for my friend. I hope it useful. But then I started to think, 'WHich is more sensitive and emotional between man and woman?" If you are married, you would have known by now how soon women yield to emotions faster and are more sensitive than men even in the smallest matters.
Am I right?

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: