Monday, July 28, 2008



BROKEN CHAIR
Friday, 25 July '08 was my bad day. I fell down due to broken chair in my office. I sat on chair with broken back rest. That time was almost dismissal time around 5.30 pm. I was laughing with my friends. Then I reclinated. Suddenly, the back rest broke. Before I fell down, my head collided the wood table with glass cover. Masha Allah, everything was so dark. I realized when my head totally collided floor with carpet and my friends helped me after few seconds in silent due to SHOCK. It was too bad. I felt shock and headache. Everybody worried about me. They warned me if I felt queasy and threw away it indicated bad effects. And I had to go to doctor to check.
Yeah, I passed my night with headache. But Alhamdulillah, everything was ok in the morning. Well, should i prosecuted for my accident in office? Hahahah...........a lesson that I got from that accident was:
  1. Quick check your chair before sit.
  2. Reduce your overweight!
  3. Contact General Affair (GA) to replace your broken chair.
  4. Bring your own chair.
  5. Just standing a whole day.
  6. Or just sitting on the floor.
Hahahha..........
P.S. I'm not an overweight girl, my weight is only 41kg

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: