Wednesday, January 30, 2008



YESTERDAY

Yesterday was my trial day in new division. I learned how to make synopsis with Mas Fatah. He showed me so many proposals and synopsis that he made. Firstly, he introduced me with marketing tools. He told me that if we launched new program to prospective clients, we had to prepare marketing tools e.g. packages, proposals, synopsis. A synopsis could make to follow up producer idea, or we made it by ourselves. In last 30 minutes, he challenged me to make a synopsis from "Visit Indonesia Year 2008" proposal. GOSH.........I needed 30 minutes to make it. It was not easy as I thought before. I love to write and the media forced me to write in brief and shortly.

Well, I finally finished my 1st challenge. And when I showed to him, he erased some sentences that I thought it was my best words. I was just sightseeing. Dissapointed?!? mmmhhh, little bit. But I tried to manage my heart. Eventhough I have many track records in writing. But a synopsis in marketing tools seemed different to novel, articles, short stories or script for performance. It was definitely different. Or may be me and Mas Fatah have different views. FYI, his age is almost twice than me. Hem...........I'm so much cheerful with my youth, and he is so much wiseful with his age. DAMN.................I guessed my 1st month in new division will be my hardest time. I really will miss my time with Wahyu & Mas Murti. Hahahha...........we'll be only separated by door.

Yesterday, I went home with Gita and Wahyu. Few weeks behind, I have good relationship with Gita. I realized Gita is a good girl. I like her views. Gita usually went home with me when she had college schedule. She is still study for her bachelor degree at Budi Luhur. We usually took public transport, but sometimes Wahyu dropped us.

Yesterday, we decided to take some foods on the street. We preferred to buy MARTABAK TELOR. After we finished a portion of MARTABAK TELOR. Gita decided to buy MARTABAK MANIS with KEJU (=cheese). GOSH, and all finished. We didnt just eat, but talked much thing. We were so chatty. We talked about job, gossips, and strange case.

The most popular issues was a strange girl. Before I was here. I met that girl twice accidentally in somewhere. But then I met for 3 times after I work in here. On the 3rd meeting, when Wahyu was with me. Wahyu had feeling with her. Thats why I like to teasing her, "Hey you got salam from Wahyu". Just to make her blushing.

Then in one late of night, She called me. In a brief she asked me to lend money. It was big amount Rp 1.000.000,-. When I asked what for? She just answered to pay her brother/sister school fee. And she also suggested me if I have no cash, may be I could give her credit card. She would buy by my credit card and sell them to get money. I just realized when morning came. Why me??? I just met her for three times. and the reason was not good reason. If she really wanted to pay school fee, why she didnt tell me or somebody else at least a week before. And I decided not to give her. I told Wahyu regard this.

I was getting suspicious that she was a member of sects that obligated to get money as monthly charity. When I told her that I couldnt give her. She asked me to ask Wahyu about this. WHAT??? Why Wahyu? Or she thought that Wahyu really in love with her? It really broke our mind. We thought, she is one of the sect member such as NII.

In Monday she again told me. But she reduced the amount. Mmmhhh......suspicious. Then we never told about that anymore. We just ignore, and I hope our relationship will be good. Then............after 2 weeks, she again sms-ed Wahyu. She invited Wahyu to accompany her for wedding or just window shopping at bookstore.

When Wahyu told me about that, I shocked. Then Wahyu said, "Can I go with your friend? I will follow what she want, but I need win-win solution for that. She got what she wanted and I have to get what I want."

"WALLAHI, Wahyu! Dont do that! Please dont try to do that. I will never consider you as my friend anymore. She is my friend, and I dont want she hurt. or something bad happens to her".

"But she doesnt have any value anymore in my eyes. Whay should i respect a girl who offered herself to strange guy. What compensation? money? eventhough she didnt need money but she has behaved agressively to a strange guy. Does she know, it was extremely bad".

"DONT!", I almost cried.

"Ok..........I will not. But if she forced me. I'll do. Remember that!", Wahyu.

Well, girls.....................whoever you. You have to keep yourself value! Just behave as a girl behave. A guy doesnt really like if you attack them agressively.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: