Friday, January 25, 2008



METRO TV SAVED ME FROM ROBBERY

On Monday 21st January 2008, When I was on my way to home. I was in public transport (=Angkot D18 Jurusan Ciledug-Ciputat). I was sitting on the back with another girl. Two women were sitting besides the driver. I was behind the driver, and another girl was sitting accrossed me in another bench.

When Maghrib came, I was busy with my snacks & drink because I had to break my fasting. Suddenly 5 guys came inside. One sat in front of me, 2 sat on my left side, 2 others sat beside the girl (right & left). A guy beside me wore office dress. When the 2nd guy on my left tried to trick the girl by massaged her. The guy in the corner in action, and the guy who was on left the girl tried to hiding their action from me (coz I was the only witness there) by his big backpack.

I saw clearly what had happened but I just kept silent and enjoyed my snacks & drink. I was too hungry to act. And I knew that they brought weapon. So I prefer to be loyal viewer. But then a guy beside me felt bad with me. He asked me something, I couldnt hear coz I wore earphone. But I knew what he said by looked at his lipsync. He asked, "What time is it?"

Well, it was stupid question. I knew He wore wristwatch, why should He asked me that. He tried to hypnotize me also. I didnt see his eyes. I kept watching their action. When I thought, I had to act. Ok.........I finished my foods and showed badge Metro TV on my shirt. Yeah that time, I wore Metro TV uniform. And................I couldnt imagine how it shocked them alot. I could see from their face.

A guy screamed to stop the public transport. And one by one stepped down. The last guy with big back pack tried to normally behave. But finally He gave up with my smiley face. He also stepped down. When the public transport cleared.

I asked the girl, "Hey, that 5 guys are thieves. Please check your handbag. I'm sure they just tricked you. Did you realized the a guy in front of you hynotized by massagin?". I was so exiting in explaining. It also made the driver and women listened us.

The girl panicked when saw her bag had been opened by someone. She checked all the things. She smiled, "No worries, I didnt bring wallet today and my mobile still here". She showed her mobile phone.

I just took a deep breath. ALHAMDULILLAH. Well...............I just realized how METRO TV saved me from terrible robbery. Hehhehehe


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: