Friday, January 25, 2008



Its time to move on

31st January 2008, will be my last day handling client. February I will move on to other section still in the same division. I will make synopsis, proposal and etc. In short, my writing talent will be more useful there than in here. I dont say, I hate my recent job. Well, I love to meet clients from differences background. So many stories there.

I didnt only sell the footages/programs but had emotional relationship with them. About Yasuko Sakao, a Japanese who's NHK agent in Indonesia. Yasuko is a Japanese who loves Indonesia. She has lived in Indonesia for more than 10 years. She took 'Balinese Culture' as her dissertation. She flew to Bali to conduct research. She was not only conducting research to get good mark. But she has fallen in love with Indonesia. She could dance Balinese nicely. Even she understand bali language, beside bahasa. Then finally she met with Kazuo Pontoh, an Indonsian who heredites Japanese blod from his daddy. They fell in love on each other and married. Now they have a 9 years old son who studies in Japanese School- Bintaro (Jakarta, Indonesia).

Yasuko is a nice person. Wel, I learned much from her. I could practice my Japanese language. Not only me who loves Yasuko. Our librarian also loves him, coz she loved to bring some cookies for us. Hehhehe..............Even on new year she gave me some gifts from Japan. It was not expensive but worthy for me. She appreciated my efforts to learn Japanese. Guess what?!?

About Lee which I had told in another article. About 2 Japanese from Asahi TV that made me laughing unstopable. They loved to narrate scenes when we were previewing footages. For example a cat, they would narrate "Hey I'm on TV. I'm a cat superstar".

About a girl from France, who said my office room is cooldest place. It was just like a winter in France. And many people that annoyed me and made me happy.

About a man who represented Production House in UK who inspired me alot to get my dream to continue my school in Japan. Well, he was one of angel that Allah sent to me. I need a reminder, I guess.

Here I have lovely partners. Mas MURTI, the kindest person in the world. A man who never angry with anybody. He always smiles to people. He could make people laughed without himself laughed.

WAHYU, wow........I spend many times with him. Well, he is almost similar to me. Both of them are best partner. EVen if I narrated some stories they could continue next sentences to make very nice scenes of drama. for example:

Mas Murti : Well, I heard someone called me. Did you? (He asked me when nobody was there except me and I didnt tell anything).

Me : (I looked back) Hey did you call him? Wait ya....Mas Murty busy. (serious looked at to nothing, imagined it was a ghost).

Mas Murti : (looked back) Sorry, wait I will talk to you later (also looked at to nothing 'ghost')

We both were laughing.

When Wahyu checked Air Asia schedule for flying to Bangkok on 19th March.

Me : How could you leave me on my birthday, even you know better that I will marry not far from that? (I acted almost crying).

Wahyu : Could you understand? I could see you happy with somebody else. Thats why I prefer to go away from you forever. (Cried)

We both were laughing

Ah I dont know what will happen later...............I'll miss my time here. With Mas Murti and Wahyu. We'll miss the time when CK was getting angry (I guessed hehehe.....) when we didnt tell her any progress report. Or........when I begged to Mas Murti to handle claim phone from Medan regarding ASAHI TV.

Anyway I love the time. Thank you pals.......You are best...........Lets move on to get SUCCESS!!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: