Monday, January 28, 2008



Sorry David.........!

David was one of my clients. Well, actually I was trapped on the deal that made by Programming & him. David wanted to make movie "Chassing Waves" which dedicated to Metro TV free of charge, but he will also offer to another TV station. The story tells about a Balinese who's getting popular in the world by his expertise. He is world champion in Surfing. The story narrates his background in Indonesia. As the compensation, David will get our footage free of charge.

The footage which he requested was Bali Bomb Blaster and mad demonstration. I had picked some footages but unfortunately when he came for previewing on Friday 26 January 2008. The 2 tapes were unavailaible. He hoped that he would get the tape on Monday 18 January 2008,before he flew to England in MiniDV.

I told him for many times, "well you made deal with programming so the decision maker would be programming not marketing. As the flowchart, all requested footage from marketing should get income". I also told the programming.

And I also told David that I will try my best when I get the tapes.

But then the deal has been approved by programming. I just gave them the list of tapes. Internal Memo has been delivered to library. But ........

Yeah, the tapes were still unavailable. Someone from newsmage division hasnt returned it yet since 15 January 2008. GOSH.......!

Well, I guess I made him dissapointed. Sorry David.........


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: