Monday, January 28, 2008



SMART NOT EQUAL TO SUCCESS

Yesterday I got phone call from my schoolmate when I was in elementary and Junior high school. Her name is Yunita Umniyati. She got scholarship from Rusian Government to take master of Atomic Science. He took her degree in University of Indonesia for physics science. Woww.....! She loves to be scientist.

When I got news from her two years ago about her planning to get master in Rusia. I just said wow!!! Incredible. Well, since I was in elementary. I was always better than her. I told her for many times, well you are so lucky. Smart will not guarantee you get the scholarship. The most important is WILLPOWER. And my friend has more WILLPOWER to get scholarship than me. I dont mean to claim that I'm smart. Its just an ilustration.

But, I'm sure oneday I'll get my scholarship in abroad. Insha Allah.....

Actually, I was little bit dissapointed with my parent. Few years ago when I graduated from high school I got chance to take Monbusho (Scholarship in Japan) due to my performance in high school. But seemed by parent didnt really permit me to go. Thats why I failed in last test. The reason was just because I'm the only daughter that my parent has.

Hem..........and now my hubby is a foreigner (Insha Allah). The consequences, I have to follow wherever that my hubby wants to go.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: