Wednesday, January 31, 2007

a story goes on



The story of my life now is going to next chapter.
Dont know when will it end?
But, I always trying to thankful what has ALLAH given to me.
I dont care how hard to accept it.
Well, I just want to be a part of the story.
I'm sure, someday I'll miss this part.
The story when I'm in definitely confused what I feel.
Every moment will be unforgetable.

Anyway, I shy........when I again and again come to ALLAH and say 'I GIVE UP'.
Please let me get what I want. How stupid am I? I dont know what will the best for me, and try to convincing ALLAH that what I want is the best.

Hey....I just have simple request. So...please let me know the reason why should I strive patiently for the simple thing that I want.


TIRED...
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

1 comments:

aya said...

hmm you must be a strong person,guys! :)