Wednesday, January 31, 2007



I HATE YOU BUT I MISS YOU...

Do you know a song title by SLANK??? Yeah, 'I HATE YOU BUT I MISS YOU'.

Hahahha...........I know its not only a such of song title but It has recorded a singer moment also. Have you fell that??? Hem......honestly I have.

Now I'm getting realized that what old people said that, " Dont love someone much, Who know someday you'll hate him/her. ANd dont hate someone much, who know He/She will be yours".

Watch up your step!!!

May be you should check it up:

الْأَخِلَّاء يَوْمَئِذٍ بَعْضُهُمْ لِبَعْضٍ عَدُوٌّ إِلَّا الْمُتَّقِينَ

"The friends shall on that day be enemies one to another, except those who guard (against evil)" Q.S. Adz Zukruf: 67

Well, dont love person not for the sake of ALLAH! You'll be disapointed....



Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: