Monday, January 08, 2007



SCHEDULE's 2007

As usual when the new year begins. I make draft of my targets for this year. I believe that You are what you think all day long

If last year I was so passions to reach my worldly dreams. This year I'll be wiser than before. I have reached many joyful dreams. Now time to thinking my life for hereafter. I'm starting to thinking if death is better than live (but useless), I prefer to die in young age. Obviously, death due to destiny not 'suicide'. What for live if we are useless for our deen and other people. Here are my targets:

  1. Start new life to build Sakinah & Mawaddah family.
  2. I want to be good wife and follower for my Imaam.
  3. I want to be BETTER MOSLEMAH.
  4. May 2007 Resign from my job and start my own business. I need money to maintain my charity. If I have no money, how should I give 'them'?
  5. Continue School.
  6. Go INTERNATIONAL
  7. Income at least Rp 20,000,000 per month. Insha Allah, this year will be 1st installment of 2008 pilgrimage to Mecca for my parents.
  8. 'Surat Cinta Saiful Malook' will be printed for revision.
  9. 'Surat Cinta Saiful Malook' translation in English or Urdu.
  10. My next novel will born before Middle of year 2007.
  11. Qurban 'cow'
  12. Restore small Masjid in my parent's hometown.
  13. Pregnant.

At last but not least.........Wallahi, I just want to be a good wife & follower for my lovely Imaam. And being Supermom who has my own money. Ya Allah, please grant my duaa.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: