Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Have you ever in sad?

Please dont disturb with your kinda dreams. I have lost my dreams. And now you offer me your dreams. Hikhikhik...

I could catch how you tried to explain me meanwhile you were so nervous.

" I do what I able to do..."

Aghhhh.......You dont understand anything.

How could you broken all expectations after I ignored all of my dreams???

And I was just silent when you tried to explain so many reasons that made me dizzy-dazling. I couldnt thinking...

CRIED softly and suddenly I was unconscious on my bed and the phone was closed by itself. I was still thinking that it was only everslept. But when I woke up from sleep, I took Wudhu and performed my qiyamul lail. But it was litle bit different than before. DUe to I was really enjoying cried in front of ILLAHI RABB.

When people who knows me that I'm a very positive person asked me 'Have you ever in sad?'

I answered, "ABSOLUTELY YES. By the GOD, I'm in sad now"

Let see, how long I can restrain myself not to get in touch with that person.

YA ALLAH, Please grasp me!!! Dont let me going ashtray by following shaytan


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: