Friday, January 19, 2007



Promise.....

Insha Allah, We'll never forget to say, "I Love You for The Sake Of Allah" on each other Before we separate. So i one of us return to Allah, We'll never regreet due to We are sure that the last word that We say is "I Love you for the sake of Allah".

Herewith my promise to my husband:INSHA ALLAH

  • I want to be your fairy in paradise. So I will try my best to be a pious wife.
  • I will always love you for the sake of Allah, until return to Allah.
  • I will be your loyal follower, due to you are my Imam
  • I will be your the sweetest, prettiest, sexiest lady in the world for you. So you'll always counting times to go home.
  • I will be good cheef to cook your favourite, till you have no reasons to have dine outside.
  • I will be your best partner to share.
  • I'll be supermom for our kids.
  • I'll stand by you in sadness and happiness.
  • I'll be your the only beloved to pass through the time to get Allah's blessings.
  • I'll keep silent when you angry.
  • I'll let you know when I dislike your attitudes, remind you to keep strive in Allah's path.
  • I'll wake u up for qiyamul lail (tahajud) and shaum.
  • bla.....bla....bla......

Is there anything else that should I do for you my beloved husband??? If yes. Please let me know! Insha Allah, I'll do as long is allowed in Islam.

But please dont hurt me by doing POLYGAMY.

*** To my husband: Luv you,


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: