Thursday, December 14, 2006

Surat Cinta Saiful Malook ROCK THE WORLD



COver

Since the first launching of fabulous novel ‘Surat Cinta Saiful Malook’ (SCSM) at the end of April on the market. Then unintended promotions from GATRA magazine, AVT Pushto Channel, Metro TV. Suddenly my novel become booming. In fact we’ve never held ‘big launching events’ to introduce it. The introduction only by small event in Pakistan Embassy School, mouth to mouth, www.escaeva.com, etc.

Honestly, I’ve never imagined it will become ‘sensational’ and well-known. I thought, who’ll buy a true story novel about love from a Risma Budiyani? I was not a celeb or a famous author. I thought people would passed my book and prefer to choose novel from famous author such as Dee, Ayu Utami, Djenar Maesa Ayu, Ninit Yunita, etc. Or book from celeb such as Tamara Geraldine, Rieke Dyah Pitaloka, dll. I could imagine, they would asked by themselves, “What the hell is Risma Budiyani?”.

Suddenly, I got so many sympathies from my reader, by sms, phone, or by email. Not only readers who stayed in Indonesia but also from outsider (Malaysia, Egypt, Singapore, Pakistan, etc). Behind, I know that some of Indonesian stores in abroad sell my novel. I didn’t know how could they got my contact number? After talked to them, I knew that they tried hard to get mine. Some of them got from escaeva (my publisher), contacted Mr. Didik (my editor), contacted Metro TV (Breakfast Club team), got from my friends, and remains people didn’t want to let me know from whom they got my contact number.

The contents of SMS, phone-talking, email are various;
Most of them asked, “Was it really yours?”
“When will the version in English and Urdu be launched?”Some of them asked, “How’s Saiful Malook’s condition now? “
“Do you regret your love story?”
“Do you still sad?”
“Do you still in love with Saiful Malook?”
“Will you marry him, supposing that He recovers from madness and comes here?”
“Do you have any boyfriend?”
“Have you married?”

or the just wanted to share their experience with cyber love or their expatriates lovers. Or just wanted to know my next book.
Or just told their touched experienced when read my novel. They cried a lot, even they are males.
And bla…..bla…bla…

Honestly, I have told to them for many times that as an author I had to combine experiences, knowledge, and imaginations to build good story. Although, most of live witnesses claimed that it was really mine. But, I told you. It was a novel not an autobiography of a famous girl.

It was become ridiculous when some readers asked me about my feeling to Saiful Malook now. And blamed my self, why should I left him now? after all that has happened. After so many struggles and efforts which I’ve done. Why should I love somebody else now? And then they said that ‘I’M THE LOSER’ , ‘THE LOVE’s CRIMINAL’, etc.

I could catch, what was on their mind. That they tried to expressed, “How could I left Saiful Malook in the darkness alone? Why don’t I accompany his days in Mental Hospital? Why don’t you wait him and marry him?”

WHAT?!?

“Am I wrong when I tried to get up by collecting pieces of the life that had been destroyed? Am I sinful if I try hard to love somebody else? “

I was not a Juliet who suicide by poison for her truly love Romeo, I was not Layla for her truly love Qays ‘Majnun’ or I was not Engtay who prefer to suicide to prove her deadly love to Sampek. I was only Jasmine ‘Badri Jamala’ for her Saiful Malook. May be Kooh-E-Kaf was not in Jakarta or Pakistan but in ‘nirwana’ (=Paradise).

Why don’t you think, what kind of Saiful Malook was he? How could he disappeared and gone with the wind when I needed him to accompany me? Why should He ran away from life issues? Why He failed to pass his own issues, in fact the future will be more challenging than past or now.

So please, if you asking me why I choose my own way? It doesn’t mean I try to avoid my past? I try to forget all Or I try to regret my past.

If I need to being honestly here. I’ve never regretted my life. Why should I regretted my fabulous life? If I’ve never met and separated to Saiful Malook, I would never recognized the Ambassador, I’d never made undergraduate theses about Pakistan, This novel never born, SBY would never recognized me, etc.

Saiful Malook only an episodes of my life. And I have to move to next episodes. And striving to go success for next step.

Thanks to Saiful Malook, my family, Pakistan, IPB, Escaeva, Samudera Indonesia, and all people who has inspired me a lot regarding this novel.
Special thanks to readers of SCSM around the world and some bloggers who wrote something nice about SCSM.
I LOVE YOU ALL,
I’ll never regret this episodes of life. It’s a wonderful life…

Insha Allah, SCSM will satisfy all of by English and Urdu version soon. Pray for us!

Love Jasmine
***YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ALL DAY LONG! KHAWAB SUCHA HOJAIGA!***

P.S. Woy...!Itukan cuma novel, jangan dibuat serius lah! Jasmine bisa stress nanti. Hehehe...btw thanks alot yah.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

2 comments:

Shriniket Sarkar said...

Risma your views are really nice ....I wish you keep sharing.
Regards,
Shriniket Sarkar

amor said...

hi
rheesma
may all Allah give u more success like a well known nover surat cinta saifulmalook,

i tried many time to get one of ur novel here in pakistan but i was failed to get it
plzzzzzzzzz sent me one copy of ur novel
i belong to peshawar pakistan
i know little bit of indonesian
plzzzzzzzzz ur traslate this novel n to urdu and english as well
plzzzzzzzzzz reply with my email address amtri4ever@gmail.com
ok ciao