Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Suddenly, I miss BDU



Alone and lonely will be always accompany me nowadays.
Even in office.
I lost my happy days in BDU.
One by one of my friends will go with the wind.

Started from the deadly emptiness on last 7th month.
I could catched how the spirit had gone with the wind.
No wonder, if we prefer to having fun together.
Used a day on a week to go somewhere.
Hang out.......

I remember how crazy we were,
When we decided spontaneusly to having fun on DUFAN Ancol(=Fantasy World).
Wuahahahah........I could believe finally we went there.
It was fun.
Tried to forget the depression by laughing and shouting as load as possible.
Forget all all misserable in the office.

How could?

Seemed indoor activity such as bowling or eating not enough.
So we chose DUFAN.

I still remember, how we queued patiently to enter 'Planet' games.
Wuahahah........an hour only paid by 15 minutes shooting games.
But it was okey, as long we could laugh together.

Now, everything has gone with the wind.
I'll never rewind the happy time records.
Every episodes has its own period.
And the period of BDU has over.

After Mr. Hafiz, now turn Babeh Armand.......
Then???

The reasons why I keep staying here is:
I LOVE THIS PLACE
I LOVE THE PEOPLE INSIDE
I LOVE THE SPIRIT
I LOVE THE DREAM
I LOVE THE TOGETHERNESS
ETC

Someday when has come my turn to get out.
I'll go with the key of my next dream.

I consider this is as part of my wonderful life episodes.
The SURAT CINTA SAIFUL MALOOK will never born, If I've never been here.

I still believe its one of ALLAH's plans for me.

About the reasons why I chose this as my 1st step after graduate? I just followed the life game. As a fresh graduated I applied to many companies by Jobsdb. Even I forgot what have I applied. JUst applied and waited. And Mr. Thomas called me. Honestly I hadnt heard it before. They only offered as internship. Hem........

While I was also in another recruitment process. As a fresh graduated ofcourse I prefer to work in another company which offered me fixed status and higher income. But, I followed my heart. I did what my mom said, "Choose with feeling. Dont judge from its money only".

When I asked also to my baba Mustafa (Ambassador of Pakistan who was written my preface), He also suggested me to take SAMUDERA INDONESIA. Well........I had no doubt. I took the chance to get involved with BDU SIG team.

Could you imagine what I got??? Allah shower me blessings with a nice environtment, nice boss, nice job, nice co-worker, nice spirit. And I could get another dreams. And.........and..........and....... I will never regreet I've been here.

I LOVE BDU. I LOVE SIG........

When my episodes here is over. No worries for me, because Allah has prepared better plans.


P.S. YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ALL DAY LONG
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: