Monday, December 11, 2006

My Secreet Dua....



kaligrafi

Ya Allah, Please forgive me!
Dont let me go ashtray! Guide me!!!
Thans for this beautiful life.
Thanks for unforgetable moments.

I know how sinful Iam.
I know I'm unworthy to beg you something to you.
But I dont know where should I share?
To whom I should beg?
You are the only one who never ignore me.
So I come to you.

You know how I miss my Islamic Marriage.
How I miss a man who can be Imam in my life.
How I miss sweet time with a pious man.
How I miss the time with my own kids.
How I miss being a pious moslemah who'll always stand by with my husband and kids.

How I'm afraid getting involved with unlawful affairs.
Love affairs without marriage.
I'm afraid.....

I know you've created love inside my heart.
But I'm scared its not the love for your pleasure.
I'm afraid.......

Ya Allah, if he's not the man on my destiny.
Please take all love's feeling in my heart.
I dont want my love to him, replace my trully love to you.

Ya Allah, if my destiny hasnt written about a companion of life,
Please take me away from these topsy-turvy life.
Dont let me love someone who's not mine.

I know whatever that you give to me is the most wonderful,
The best that I've ever have.

I beg to you, let me out from these.
Dont let my mind busy with 'something stupid'

Please.......!

I want to go.
I dont want just hoping.

What will be the next episodes of mine?
What?
I'm waiting.
I 'm sure you've prepared some ways out.

Please extend my age if in my remain ages will be useful for people and Islam
If my remain ages will not useful, please let me die young.
Better die young when I'm still in high spirit with Islam
Than long life, but I just add my sins
Ameen........Ameen........Ya Rabbal A'lamien

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: