Thursday, August 23, 2007



THE RIGHT TIME

"Today is the best gift from ALLAH. ALLAH gives you today, due to ALLAH knows its the right time. Just enjoy your life. Someday you'll miss today".

Mrs. Wiwid told me this good words for many times to advice me. Yeah it really energized me to continue my steps. Thanks Mrs. Wiwid.

Talk about 'the right time', we'll surely talk about destiny that had been decided by ALLAH. Although we've tried hard to get what have we dreamed, if the time has been right according to Allah's schedule we would never get it.

Last year, Babeh Armand lost hope. He was really impatient to get new job. He had applied since the begining of 2006. Yeah... for a man such him,looking for new job was not easy thing. Due to He had high position in previous company. Not much job vacancy for GM (I think so). He was very desperate on critical time. We all knew that he was insecure. Finally he got new job in the big US company, as soon after he resigned. The end of December 2006 he still got salary from SIG, January 2007 he got salary from recent company. Ofcourse with salary 'many times' from last salary.

Mr. Hafiz, my ex-manager. He applied many jobs, but no results. Until he felt extremely desperate due to he lived from pay check to pay check. Even He still needed debt to fulfill his cost living. He has 2kids and a wife who was full housewife. AFter He got sick and got medical treatment few days. Finally He got better job. On the right time (before he was getting crazy), he got job.

Mr. Denny, my ex-co worker (SIODP). After graduated from Magister Management UI, He desired to get marry soon. He applied some jobs. When he got announcement that SIG accepted him as their employee (MT), he was very happy. Although he was still hoping with a sharia bank that he had applied before (and also had passed last tests). Actually he prefered Sharia Bank than in SIG, due to he was a typical of good moslem. But Sharia Bank called him a day after he accepted SIG as the 1st career. First he felt disapointer, but behind he understood why Allah choose that for him. The salary at SIG almost twice than in SIG Bank. He thought, may be Allah knew that he needed alot of money to marry. He was getting enjoyed with new job in SIG. But after 4 months, He failed to continue his job in SIG. He was terriby disapointed. He couldnt imagine about the future life. He was really confused due to in the next couple month he would marry.

I tried to support him with my magic words, "Dont worry after this Allah prepared the better things. Never give up!!! Keep your intention to marry!".

Yeah, as soon after he got out from SIG. He got new job in logistic company which applied Islamic values on their business. It was really suitable for him. And he married, even his wife has been pregnant. Yeah on the right time, Allah gave him the best thing that he hadnt imagined before.

About my friend FINA who had been waiting for 8 years to marry. Although he had boy friend and family always offered her with their choice. FINA thought it would be longer due to the boy was not accepted by her family. But finally she married on age 30yrs old, the boy 34yrs old. May be it was the right time for them to marry.

About my friend Widi, she made dua for her husband future who could be her imam few years behind, but she focused on marriage 2 yrs behind. Even he made this year as her target year to marry. She decided to take new challenge. She resigned from previous job and moved to Sharia Bank. Then Allah sent her a man. That guy was her co-worker in previous office. They will marry 8th August 2007. That guy was not the 1st guy who proposed her, before they were 2. But they were still family. So this guy was the 1st outsider who came to her house for marriage's proposal. Yup, its the right time for Widi.

Two years ago, i decided to work in SIG due to my mom felt it was good for me. They interviewed me on Friday. It was the only interview schedule on Friday from many interview schedule. My mom always thinking that my lucky day is Friday, due to I was born on Friday. Friday is Islamic special day. And it was really my perfect time. When I was on SIG, I got so many surprises that couldnt measure by money. My books was launched here, I was on METRO TV& RRI radio for live interview, became popular, I met my magic moment there.

Until 2006, I felt I was in comfort zone. I thought it was my time to marry when I met the first guy who came to propose me islamically when I was ready enough to marry. He was an US. It mean we would need a lot of things to do. But I was not thinking about that last year. I was just thinking, I wanted to have husband and got out from this comfort zone. I thought living in abroad would be challenging. Even I'd planned to continue my MBA.

That time I was so sad and asked ALLAH why the plan was not going well. I was desperate, not only I was stuck in my job but also my marriage planning. Then my guardian angel came and that was my magic moment to made own business. Yeah for a while I could forget all the things that made me dizzy. But I didnt know why the business was not going well. I was getting confused. Then I applied job to 130 companies.

I made dua to ALLAH, "Ya ALLAH, dont let me stuck on this situation. No challenges, and no hubby. I'm afraid it would let me far away from you. Please let me out from this situation. If he is really my husband future, give me strong and patient to pass this. But please I dont want to stuck on this situation. The time is longer than the fact. I need something that make me busy. If I did busy thing, I could pass year easyly without feel as I was in waiting. I want to be busy girl before I have kids".

and I got good news. Metro TV was the answer of my dua. Why it came late? no, ofcourse not. Its the right time. and when I tried to find aswer why it happened. I got the answer. May be he will be my IMAM. Why?

  1. I have passed professional time as soon after graduated from university at SIG.
  2. I'm a novelist and have many readers who love me. Its one of many proof that ALLAH loves me, may be I havent had any husband who loves me but many people loves me.
  3. Allah tried to inspire me, what should I do someday if i have to stay in abroad with kids. I could get money without leave house by writing.
  4. Allah answered my dreams when I was kid to be popular.
  5. I got my own money for fun and charity. I could do anything that I want. I could have beauty clinic. May be I couldnt have that chance after I married, because my focus will be for family. Allah gave me time to prepare my self (hehehe...)
  6. By the time I was getting mature enough. I learned much how to manage my self. I was getting expert in cooking (I think so). I was not so egoist as before. I learned how to be patient and plan for everything totally.
  7. I've learned that marriage is not the final stage. Its the begining of next life chapters. We'll meet many joys, sadness, laughing, crying, etc. I thought, wedding party is not necessary.
  8. I've learned how to love someone for the sake of ALLAH. The only person who introduced me with this kind of love was my candidate. Even I was getting understand the meaning of Ikhlas, "If he was not mine may be ALLAH has prepared better guy for me....".
  9. I've forgotton my past, and no place for another man except my hubby. Hehehe...although I had no real experiences in love before.
  10. I learned how to make business. I met with some relation. Oneday, I'll be stronger in business to help my hubby.
  11. I was getting understand about 'Prenuptial Wedding'. I learned much from Kompas Community regards Indonesian who lived in abroad or married with foreigner. I couldnt imagine if I married last year with lack of information.
  12. I learned much about worldwide and many probabilities if I had to live in different countries, cultures, etc.
  13. I have just known that to stay in US. US government usually checked our credit record. Hem, I think I'm succesfully maintain my credit record by using ANZ & Manhattan Credit Card. I think bank is getting in love with my performance. I used credit card as debit card.
  14. I managed my network. I hope I could work in abroad. So I tried to meet with so many challenging works.
  15. My recent work is the place that let me have access with International network. I hope i could work in VOA.
  16. If before I depended on my spiritual advisor Widi, due to I had plenty time to disturb her. When I got new job, she married. Might be Allah knew that I would not have time to disturb her again on this job.
  17. I have had a lot things to tell to my kids what have I done before I marry and have kids. And my kids will proudly tell every people whom they know, "My mom is best mom. She was a bachelor, novelist, enterpreuner, worked in shipping, worked on TV, good in cooking, pretty, kind, good moslemah, etc. My dad found her in Indonesia. My mom had reached most of her dreams before she married with my dad. and my dad is one of her dream. I'm surely they'll be good partner. They both of big dreamer. I'm proud heresitate their spirit. I want to be like them.......bla...bla...bla..."
  18. bla...bla...bla...

I couldnt counting anymore. Because so much blessings that has ALLAH given to me. ALHAMDULILLAH, thanks to ALLAH.

This time I would to tell to all people who feel desperate, stuck, fail, God is not fair, etc.

"Dont worry be happy about your life. whether now you feel bad, desperate, fail, sad, miserable, etc. May be the right time hasnt come. By the time, all will be changed with good things, succesful, joys. Just do the best and wait until the right time is coming. Only ALLAH who knows when will the right time coming. Believe me, the right time will never come late. Enjoy your time!"

رَبَّنَا وَلاَ تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لاَ طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ

Q.S Albaqarah (2:286) "........Our Lord do not impose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear......"

PS. I love you for the sake of ALLAH


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: