Wednesday, August 22, 2007



LIFE COMPANION

Being a single on the age above 25 for a girl will add some problem that really makes stress for a girl. Yeah, actually its not only happen to girls but also boys, especially in Indonesia (or in Eastern Countries). They will meet with standardized question for that age, "When will you marry?". May be the 1st question will not really annoyed, but if the same questions must be repeated for many times and the questions also be added by comments,

"Why dont you marry?"

"Havent you met with the chosen prince?"

"Dont be choosy! If you dont want to spend a whole of life alone"

"Dont you want as your friends who have babies?"

"Career, money will not buy truly happiness"

bla...bla...bla...that made our (single community) ears became HOT

How could they asked such that? I dont think so its a part of attention (hehehhe....). Do you need the answer for all of that? Well, here I try to represent my 'single' friends.

If we havent married not because of we ignored the marriage, too much choosy, satisfied with our career in single status, etc. We havent married yet, because Allah thought that it is not the good time. Allah has prepared the prince, but it is not the right time to engage with marriage (on Allah's eyes). May be, Allah is trying to prepare us to be ready. If we havent accepted any proposal, not because we were too choosy. But they were not the prince that ALLAH prepared for us.

Oneday I asked to my friend who married last 2 months. She married on 30th yrs old with a man that she knew 9yrs ago.

I said to her, "If he finally be yours, why didnt you married last 9yrs ago. or at least you could marry 8yrs ago with him".

SHe answered, "How could I know he was mine. Although he was my best friend, but I thought it was impossible to marry with him. I thought I would marry with man that was proposed by my parents. Even the last minutes before I married with him, my mom still tried to persuade me".

"Then how could you know, he was your prince?"

She answered, "Many times did salat Istikharah finally I decided him".

From that case we know that the problem why that girl havent married was not because of She hadnt met the chosen prince. She had met with the chosen prince many years ago. But if ALLAH had decided the timing of their marriage, they couldnt married before the time.

I have another friend. She is my best friend Widi. She is also my spiritual advisor. When I was down, she was always behind me to support. So many tears and laughing that she saw from me. Many months ago, when both of us talked about life companion that hadnt come yet. Both of us missed a man that would be our Imam.

The conversations would be about:

"Why Allah hasnt sent a prince to us when we thought ready enough to welcome? A prince that could be our Imam to guide us to JANNAH"

"Was he going ashtray? should we gave our complete address to Allah?".

"I've done salatul hajat, was not enough?"

bla...bla...bla...

When I felt desperate, I called her just to express my feeling. And she would listen me patiently. And she was always adviced me to keep patient. She reminded me that Allah was not deaf, sleeping, etc. ALLAH listened our dua, appreciated our good efforts. Allah answered our prayer on 3 ways; If HE answered YES, the prayer would be granted soon. HE say NO, and HE would change with better things. HE say WAIT until the right time. Again Widi told me that might be the time was not right.

That time WIDI was working on IT company. She had co-worker Mr. X. Mr. X was also looking for wife. Widi introduced Mr. X to me. She desired to be mediator between me and Mr. X. But I ignored from the 1st. Even I lied to him that I had married with someone. Mr. X. stopped contact me.

Widi was a typical of good moslemah. She had never had special relationship with a man. She hold Islamic way, not to have BF outside marriage. Widi also followed the sunnah. She was joined Islamic party. She used her weekend to teach Islam. Although she was perfect, she had never behaved that she was the best. She was down-earth girl. Even, She never forced me to follow her way. She didnt meet any problem with my outstanding behaviour. She always supported me.

She said, "Be patient, Risma. You are good girl, Insha Allah will only get good man. Keep praying. Allah never sleep".

This year Widi is working in Sharia Bank. Finally her marriage is getting closer. WIthin 3 weeks, she would marry with Mr. X. Mr. X proposed her last week. Without any harmful relationship. Widi has never imagined, finally the chosen prince would be Mr. X. Mr. X was not ideal man for Widi. Even in my eyes, Mr. X was nothing for Widi. Widi was too perfect for Mr. X.

Yeah, the life companion is not only about the chosen prince who will be our Imam. Although we've met him few years ago, if the timing was not right. The marriage would never happened. Now the right time for them, Widi & Mr. X will marry 8th AUgust 2007, Insha Allah. May Allah bless their marriage.

P.S. Can I still disturb u, Wid?


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: