Friday, August 24, 2007



Jasmine Was Dying

Yesterday when I arrived home. My youngest brother Aldi, told me that since afternoon Jasmine didnt do anything. Even She looked sick. Even She didnt swim as usual. She stopped to do anything since afternoon. Oh...what happened with my Brazilian Turtle?

I touched her and kissed her. Oh my God, I smell something fresh. It was just like perfume or Soap. I asked to Aldi, what had happened to Jasmine. What did he do to Jasmine.

Aldi answered it honestly, "I helped her to take shower. She was so stinky with fish smell. I used soap to clean her and her box".

I was shock, "Whuat?!? Why did you do?".

I was confused what should I do. So I just told Jasmine, "Min...please wake up. Please never give up! You should fight! COmeone...Franklin is waiting for you. WIll you leave us?".

Then I brought Jasmine to bathroom and put her on water. 1 minute...2....3....Yeah. Jasmine started to swim........Jasmine still lived. Horray........!?!

I thought she would die after that accident. Jasmine was dying after took shower with my brother.

Hahahha..........


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: