Wednesday, August 22, 2007



MAAK HET LEVEN NIET MOELIJKER DAN HET AL IS

"Slow down baby, take it easy and let it flow..."

The song lyrics from SHE (Indonesian girl band) reminded me with the words "Maak Het Leven Niet Moelijker Dan Het Al Is" which means of "Dont make this difficult life more difficult". Take it easy and let it flow. Does it really work for all occasions? not really. Well, I guarantee if you use this motto all the time. You'll never bother whatever that happens to you. Because you have no worry cant get what you want. Just let it flow...or just let it gone with the wind. 'GITU AJA KOK REPOT".

But I'm pretty sure, you'll stuck in your condition. Just take the destiny without trying to get better than before. All has been decided by ALLAH, so just accept it as your destiny. Hayaa....how could you say like that?

As long as I know, there are 2 types of destiny; QADHA and QADAR. QADHA is destiny that couldnt be changed by human, because it has been decided by ALLAH strictly e.g. birth, death and life partner. QADAR is choice's destiny. Allah has decided it with alternatives, e.g. we could be rich if we tried hard to get it, we could get good marks in subject if we studied hard. Life is choice. You could get whatever you want if you try to get it. You are what you think all day long.

I always thinking that the most reason why some people are fail or success in their life is MIND. Either its subsconscious or conscious mind. Yeah its true. I have funny story but it was a fact.

Tini was an office girl who worked in my previous company (SIG). I liked that woman. She was kind, honest, and so innocent. Her salary below 70 US$ per month, after discount. She was an outsource employee. So she didnt have any renumerations as direct employee could get. If Tini was an office girl (maid in office), her husband (NOPI) was a cleaning service employee in my company. He was also an outsource employee (KMA Company).

One day, our company finished the contract with KMA COmpany. Our company changed with ISS Company (Cleaning Service Company). NOPI lost his job. He was dying, due to he was an uneducated person. Even NOPI didnt have any elementary certificate. TINI with salary below 70 US$ should handle NOPI and her 5 months baby. Masha Allah, it was impossible. TINI asked me job references.

I asked her "what kind job that NOPI wanted?".

She answered, "Anykind about cleaning services. Because NOPI only had experiences in cleaning service for many years".

I admitted with his education background, almost impossible to get new job in outsourcing company. They need at least high school graduated. and NOPI was an uneducated person. But I gave her all address that I knew to apply new job.

Another week, I asked her, "Hows the result?"

She said, "none"

I asked, "How many application has he sent?"

She said, "two".

GOSH, its unworthy compare with my efforts to get new job by applying 130 good companies before I got this new job. Or compare with my ex-boss, a Dutch who got overseas MBA title with last job as GM. He applied 140 good companies before He got very good position in DUPONT.

But I said her, "dont worry as soon as possible, just apply as much as he could do!"

oneday my Indian friend, He is my business partner who has big Indian Resto in Jakarta asked me two employees. He needed chef assistant. And I soonly suggested NOPI. He trusted me, so he agreed with my suggestion. He promised to make some interview with NOPI asap.

I informed that to TINI. TINI informed to NOPI asap. But could you imagine what NOPI said? He said that He couldnt take that challenges due to he has no experiences in resto, he just simply wanted to get another cleaning service challenges due to he had only this experiences.

I shocked, "WHAT?!?"

Before I was getting angry, I said to him, "What are you trying to show up with your lack? Why dont you take that job. Its halaal and even you'll get better status there also better income. Do you know that might be I'm 100 times better than you, but I still needed to apply 130 companies and I havent got any responds. And do you know my ex-boss? before he got his job, he should applied to 140 companies. He graduated from overseas and hold MBA title. He could speak many languages better. And now, you tried to ignore good opportunity without some efforts just because you afraid couldnt handle it. Are you nuts? Then what will you do to support your family? How could u get money?". Then I was silent.

Next day, NOPI really came to that resto. He accepted that job. Yipee.........!!!

It was example of QADAR. Could you imagine Ih He didnt take that challenge? May be He would stuck as unemployment. Allah has prepared 2 choices for him. Take the challenge to work as chef Asistant or keep being unemployment until he get another job that would take long time. And on that destiny, ALLAH asked me to be agent.

I have another stories that will open your mind how subsconcious mind worked in your future life. Since kid, I loved to give my signature on my friends book. Until my friends were getting bother with me. I was disturbing alot them.

WHen they complained with my behaviour, I just said that one day I would be famous girl and all people would ask me to sign their books. Not only once time I said that, but for many times for sure. I said that with no doubt, although I didnt know what what would happen in the future.

And what happened after years. The dream came true. Finally, my signature has value. Now my friends and other readers are asking for my signature on their SCSM novel.

I said to my friends, "Well, now you are really need my signature. In the past you felt I disturbed you alot by signing your book".

My friends only said, "Well, your dream came true". With their smiles.

Since kid, I love to act as I was on TV and having some interview with journalist. Many years I prepared my self to be ready if someday I was invited to have live interview on TV and radio. I was acting in front of mirror, spoke as I was in formal interview.

And the dream came true. I was really invited by TV & radio for live interview. Masha Allah...

And many things that happens now are coming from DREAM. I just dreaming, trying and praying and all happens. Even some of better than I'd dreamed before. Alhamdulillah.........

I hate if someone told :

"I'm the most miserable people in the world".

"Allah has created me as poor and just accepted it as destiny".

" I cant afford to get it. Its impossible for me".

" Why should we study hard, if no job opportunity".

" Looking for job is difficult think if we dont have any references".

bla...bla...bla...

Stop it!!! If you are a moslem, better you check this verses

إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَيُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّى يُغَيِّرُواْ مَا بِأَنْفُسِهِمْ

Qs. Ar Ra'd (13:11) "surely Allah does not change the condition of a people until they change their own condition"

Yeah, LIFE is CHOICE. Allah still gives you the choice, except Birth, death and life companion. The result will depend on your efforts. ALthough the result is not depend on your dream, Allah has appreciate it. Nothing useless. even Allah will give you better than you want or change it with other joy. BELIEVE that!!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: