Thursday, August 23, 2007



BALANCE ACCOUNT FOR SINGLE FIGHTER

Do you know how much balance account for single fighter especially girl??? The answer would be variable. But if we tried to make limitation only for girl who has just built their career after graduated from university but hasnt married yet (single fighter). The age would be between 22 to 27 or may be 30yrs old.

I conducted this research due to I had problem with my balance account. I often had balance account almost ZERO. Whuat?!? how could it happen? How a single who had good salary couldnt save any money while she had no husband and kids to support. Where was the money gone?

My salary was Rp X,X00,000 (excl. royalty if any, business if any, extra if any), 5 or 6 times than my office boy's salary in my previous company who had 2 kids and a wife. He lived in Depok. It means he should took a long journey before arrived to office. SLIPI to DEPOK would be reached for hundreds kilometres. The cheapest way was using economic train. It would take more than an hour. Well, if we used our logical mind we would say, "How could he support his family?"

I would not say that my money was gone with the wind, although I didnt understand. But I think, I was not a such of extravagant girl who loved to spend money without any consideration. Then where was it gone?

I used that for lunch in office, transportation, family leisure, beauty clinic, dentist (for behel treatment), accidental, charity, books, private leisure (hang out with friend, shopping, etc). And ofcourse the percentage for lunch&transportation was the least. Where should I minimize? I dont think so. All that I spent was worthy things.

I was still a single with my own money. I needed to hang out to maintain social life with other single. I need to buy shoes, dress, bag, etc to improve my performance. How could I interacted with other if my cloth was the same cloths when I was in university. I needed to buy books to improve my self. I needed to go to beauty clinic to treat my body. I needed to go to dentist to have behel treatment that I've started althought it was painful and very expensive, but i needed to improve my performance. I had to prepare some money to buy gift or souvenir for wedding invitation or prepared money if someone got accident. I had to help some people that needed my aid. All was worthy things.

Then I asked to all of my single fighter friends the same questions, "How much money did you save succesfully in the bank?"

They said, "ZERO...."

I also asked with someone who had salary more than me. They answered the same.

How could?!?

They said, "Well, its time to enjoy our life. If before we had no money for leisure due to we still depended on parents. Now its the right time to enjoy, before we get marry and have kids. After married, we will miss this time. How could we went for beauty treatment that needed hours and lot of money after married? If we had money, might be we had no free time. If we had free time might be we had no money".

One day my best friend asked me to lend her my money. The amount was so big. I was laughing to her and said, "Hahaha...how could you suspect me like that?".

Then I asked to other bestfriend to help her. But what she said, "My personal account was ZERO in balance. You may check to my saving books".

"How could?"

She repeated the same question, "How could?"

We both laughed.

But I still could find a single fighter who had big amount on their bank account. They were:

  1. Rich girls who had rich parents. Their parents had prepared a lot of money in the bank with their name accounts and they could use that money anytime.
  2. Actress or other professional.
  3. or miserly girl, who didnt want to waste money. She always brought lunch from home or went home just for lunch. She wore same shoes-bag-dress since many years ago, or just borrowed that things from mom or her sisters, they looked older than their age. She never participated in charity or party. She always ignored invitations from friend to hang out. She prefered to copy book than bought it. She used her mom's cosmetics. She never went to beauty clinic. She didnt have family to share. Hahaha...what a pity you girl!
  4. or She lived alone in the jungle.

Again I asked to ex-single fighter who has married and already had kids. Wow, she could manage money now. She could save money now. When I asked the tricks to her.

She said, "Well, I have no more time to go hang out with friends. My time full for my family. I always go home asap, no time for leisure with friends, no money gone. And I focus to my kids future. Now I use comparation for simple things. I prefer to buy milk than go to beauty clinic. SO just enjoy your time. You'll miss today, someday".

But when I asked how much saving to man (single fighter also). I could assume if;

  1. They have a lot of saving, it means they are ready for marriage.
  2. They have no saving, it means they are not ready for marriage.

But the theory couldnt be used if that man was a divorced from wealthy woman, actor, had millioner parents, etc.

Girls, please ask your boyfriends, "how much saving that they had?" to see their seriousness. Hahahaha....

P.S. Beloved, where should I start to saving?


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: