Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Learning Mandarin



I love to study all positive things. Thats why I'm interested to learn language. I learned it by myself or taking course. I learned it for fun. I had taken Japanese Class in a language centre. I took from Basic 1 to Intermediate 2. Wow..........how fluent am I? Hehehe...not at all. I have no Japanese Friend. I'd tried to find some Japanese Friend from Chat. But seems in Japan channel not all coming from Japan. Wuahahha..............

So I decided to be satisfied only from Sengsei or improve myself by reading Japanese comics. Well..........it was work. But after I quited for 2 years (after learning a year). I became stuck. No friend to talk, an dgetting lazy to read my comics. I had no time to review. Now.........its almots blank in my brain. But I'm still remember Hiragana, Katakana and some Kanji.

Beside that I've some knowledge of Urdu language. Remember that I'm the author of Surat Cinta Saiful Malook. And now my English accents sounds like a Pakistani. Wuahahah...........People said that. Including of Pakistan community in Pakistani (Saleem Jadoon family). I'm getting addict with Pakistan. I Spent my most time before and during writing the book with Pakistani.

Now I'm taking another language course its Mandarin. I thought its extremely fun. BUt.......Ohhh its more difficult than Japanese. If I forgot the Hanzi or Pinyin, I cant read anything. Blank like a dumb. If I leave class for 1 session. I feel as the stupidiest in the class. Dont understand. But I keep spirit to come every Saturday 5 pm - 8 pm. So far Mandarin its so exciting. Hehehe.......although I always make mistakes in spelling the 'pinyin' tone. Lack of Hanzi. And cant catch what my laoshi says easyly. Oh my good. Its weird thing.

But my Mandarin getting better now. Hehehe....for simple conversation and familiar Hanzi.

我来介绍一下自己。
wo lái jiè shào yī xià zì ji 。 Please allow me to introduce my self.
我叫Risma。
wo jiào Risma。 My name is Risma.
我是 印尼 人
wo shì yìn rén。 I am an Indonesian
我是一名雇员。
wo shì yī gè gù yuán 。 I am an employee.
我在Samudera Indonesia公司工作。
wo zài Samudera Indonesia gōng sī gōng zuò 。 I work in Samudera Indonesia.
你好!
ni hao ! Hi. / How do you do.
很高兴认识你
hěn gāo xīng rèn shí ni 。Nice to meet you.
你真了不起!
ni zhēn le bù qi !You are really remarkable.

Hehehe................and some other daily conversation. Now I'm finding difficult to memorize all the letter Hanzi. Wuah..........So difficult. Anyone help me??? Below is my favourite Hanzi. Favourite means of less of Hanzi stay in my brain heheheh..............:

电 (diàn, electricity)
年 (nián, year)
书 (shū, book)
也 (yě, also)
事 (shì, things)
里 (li, inside)
身 (shēn, body)
面 (diàn, surface)


Its the easiest I think. Well.............I need to studied hard for final test basic 2. Hikhikhik......


非常感谢!
fēi cháng gan xiè ! Thank you very much!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: