Thursday, August 24, 2006

I Love him for the sake of Allah





Ya Allah, is he the soulmate that You've prepared? I dont know.....But He is the only person who has stolen my heart with different ways. He made me imagine all the time about an Islamic family. An existence of a man as IMAM for me, my future kids, and my big family. Spend a rest of my life with him on Allah's pathway. Raise our kids. Stand by him until We return to Allah.

Oh........So many dreams in my mind. But Wallahi, He is a man in my prayers. Long time I was looking for a man characters in my mind. And He came in my life. Although he is not a perfect (No body's perfect). But He has fulfilled all characteristic of being Imam in my life.

Allah.......Please let me combine with Him. Guide us to solve all of issues. Too many obstacles between us. The only who can helps us only YOU, YA RABB.......!

I know you know the best for us. But...............aghh....!!! Why human being cant be patient to wait final decision. Gives me strong EEMAN to pass all of this. Dont let me falling down! Let me face bright future with my lovely family. A good IMAM who can guide me and kids to enter JANNAH.

I love him for the sake of Allah. Take care of my beloved.

*** Counting the days before 7th September.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: