Monday, June 02, 2008



Where is my Spirit?

This year i really lose my spirit to finish my writing. I feel little bit depressed. Everybody expecting my other writings. But I'm stuck. Where is my spirit? Life problem came and went to hit my spirit.

Yesterday was worst day. I was sinking in problem. Problem that I made by myself. It was nightmare. Ya Allah....!

My bestfriend Irma sent me nice sms:

In times of difficulties. Dont ever say! "Allah I have a big problem"

But "Hey problem, I have a big Allah and everything will be allright"

HAMASAH!

Subhanallah, seems Allah will never leave me alone. Even when I was down, ALLAH sent me guardian angel in shape of bestfriend. Alhamdulillah...........

May be i just need little time to recover my spirit. I know I'll be very success:-)


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: