Monday, June 02, 2008



PMS

Few days behind I was so mellow, emotional and became irritated. I've made some people became peevish. I also felt something strange with my body. Last nite, I woke up for tahajud and sahr as usual. I usually do fast sunnah every Monday-Thursday. But why today was not so comfort. I was weak and had been hungry before lunch. And yeah, its happened.

Yeah, i realized the strange things that happened to me was PMS. What is PMS? The term PMS stands for Premenstrual Syndrome, a familiar acronym used to describe a cyclical challenge with a confusing array of physical, emotional or behavioral responses experienced by an amazingly large number of women every month in the days and even weeks before their menstrual periods begin. In spite of widespread myth, misinformation and politically incorrect sexist jokes, the truth about PMS is that it is real-as real as any other legitimately recognized physical condition with a combination of physical and emotional responses that are all too often dismissed as trivial. In fact, PMS responses are known to challenge health, change normal routine and impact lifestyle.

Almost all woman will become more irritated & emotional when they are getting closer with their period. So beware! Never ever wake up a sleeping lion. Hehhehe...........They will become so much angry only for small reasons.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: