Tuesday, February 19, 2008



NEW PROGRAM METRO TV

Here are some of new program in-house Metro TV. Illustrated by Mas Miko, described by me & Mas Fatah. Well, I've learned quickly from Mas Fatah. I love the graphis. So if you need a grapher. Mas Miko is perfect man to do that. But, he's lil' bit moody as me. So watch is on Metro TV.

Actually, we have other new programs (canned or in-house). But, my space not enough to describe all. If you've ever seen EARTH FROM ABOVE, BIG IDEAS FOR A SMALL PLANET, THE WARRIORS, DOCTOROLOGY, TRENDSPOTTERS, IMAX MOVIES, etc on pay TV. We have already bought the broadcast right and ready to launch on TV. KIOEN MOEI team in program acquitition has sharp eye's to hunting good program from abroad. Hey..........I think I'm lil' bit interested to learn how the buying process done. Travelling abroad, meet new people, learn product knowledge, market capture, idealism, etc. So much fun.

What about in-house program ? wow, we have a lot of. And our programs still the best in Indonesia, KICK ANDY, METRO FILES, METRO REALITAS, ARCHIPELAGO, and many others. New programs? please feel free to check the last update from www.metrotvnews.com

P.S. I dont know how to upload it, I tried but failed due to file was so big.I tried to save as JPEG but the size too big. So.........check it on www.metrotvnews.com


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: