Friday, February 01, 2008



THE NEW DAY

Its my 1st day in planner. Well, I speed up my learning process. Today I've finished 4 synopses; Earth From Above, Big Ideas For A Small Planet, Luciano Pavarotti, and Waspada Banjir. The 1st three synopses are canned documentary program that we bought from foreign TV. And WASPADA BANJIR is a breaking news to welcoming flood season in Indonesia. Its a kinda accidentally program. We'll broadcast in Metro Pagi, Metro Siang, Metro Hari Ini and Metro Malam.

Why flood? Because flood has attacked in everywhere. We were hoping that flood would also attack our building. So we could go home earlier. But unfortunately, rain was not so hard today. The water surface on river in front of our office was not to high. But some of friends who's living in flood are went home earlier as usual.

We made synopses then Our Account Excecutive will use that for pre-selling. Hem....exciting how to choose words to attract prospective client to advertise their product in our TV.

I think, Mas Fatah was not so weird as i presummed. He is fun enough. If yesterday he challenged me. It was just test. But finally he used my words on that synopsis (Visit Indonesia Year 2008). Hem.....Mas Fatah, please dont angry to me. Peace!

I think Wahyu and Mas Murti has already missed me. Hahahah..............They were often visiting my room. Hahahha..............hem.......they missing a feminine side from me. No more loud laughing from me. I bet they will admit that they miss me.

Ok.....hope it will be my wonderful time. As Mas Shahid told me. He called me in the morning when I was going to office. He informed me about the wire transfer. He also supported me to be bravely facing new challenges in new job. Bravo.....oh so sweet.

Sssttt.... I have had a fan here. I dont know he really meant it. He said, "I love you" to me then he off. He dissapeared. I appreciate your brave to say that. But....sorry. You know the answer. Next time please tell in properly!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: