Monday, February 12, 2007



To my beloved companion in Jannah...

Beloved, are you the one who has written in our destiny that we'll combine in Jannah (=paradise)?

What have you done to build our beautiful palace in Jannah?

What have you prepared for our everlasting life in Jannah?

I love you for the sake of Allah

Here I also try to be better.

Although I'm not completely perfect as a moslemah, but Insha Allah I'll keep striving.

Although, dunya (=world) always attempt me to do bad.

But my love to you will energizes me to strive in Allah's pathway.

I miss you alot.

Will we meet in Jannah?

When do we meet?

Oh, beloved help me please!

Take me out from this crazy world!

Pray for me!

Energize my days with your eeman.

Lead me to walk in Allah's ways.

Never leave me alone in the dark.

Because I really want to see you in Jannah.

We'll love on each other in Jannah.

Raise our jundillah in our palace in Jannah.

Oh beloved, have you prepared it yet?

Ya Allah, am I suitable for a beloved companion in Jannah?

Wallahu'alam bisshawab.

P.S. If your chosen prince never come in the world, dont worry He has been waiting for you in Jannah. He will never hurt you. Because He is well-preserved for a moslemah who strive.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: