Thursday, February 22, 2007



I COULDNT ACCESS MY YAHOO MAIL

Its been a week, I couldnt access my yahoo mail. It really makes me in terribly BAD MOOD. I couldnt checked my mail. I've tried all, even I converted my yahoo from Indonesia to US. But its not working. May be yahoo in crowded traffic now. I just got the explanation from yahoo :

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be taken care of now.

  • Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or logging out than back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take care of things.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it out and try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.

Thanks,

The Yahoo! Mail Team

Hik...hik...hik... for all of my relations, publisher, admirers, readers,bankers, enemies, etc. I apologize cant respond you asap. Will get in touch with all of you from this sites.

P.S. I hate YAHOO
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: