Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The time is over



Its the story of my office, the lovely office that I know:

Since August 2005, after graduated from my University. I worked in Samudera Indonesia Group (SIG). Even before I worked here, I've never known about this place. I didnt know that SIG is one of famous shipping company in Indonesia. The company's owner is Mr. Soedarpo, Indonesian Enterpreuner. An old success man. Here I will let you know the complete story.

Beginning of July 2005:
Ambassador of Pakistan (Baba Mustafa) offered me good job in CPO company which exported CPO to Pakistan. It was company joint venture. Well, good job. Due to Baba Mustafa knew my efforts regarding my undergraduate theses "Analysis of Indonesian CPO/KPO Export Performance in Pakistan". But I said to Baba, "I wanted to get another experience 1st before the project was going".

2nd week of July 2005:
I got interview invitation from Financial Company. Oh my GOD.........Its just like trap. You know that securities company loves to recruit fresh graduate to search investors. I didnt come.

3rd week of July 2005:
I started my job training in one company for 2 days. Then I got sick which was caused by SALMONELLA TYPHOSA.

End of July 2005:
I got email from Thomas Harianto Corporate Business Development of SIG officer. He asked me to come for interview. Hem.....even I didnt remember that I've applied to that company. Yeah, just like other fresh graduate. I applied to many companies without know what kind of company was it. Just registered Jobsdb, Jobstreet, and career.
Actually that week I got so many invitations. But all of good news on Friday for interview on Monday. And SIG was the only who invited me on Monday to come on Friday.
Then I came on friday. I met with Mr. Armand (now I'm calling him Babeh) & Mr. Thomas.
Well.....no feeling. After interview just went home.
I got so many job invitations. But didnt know why, my mom support me to work in SIG. SIG only offered me low salary among others. But my mom prefered job in SIG.

15 August 2006:
Finally I worked in SIG as junior researcher in BDU. But I joined as intenship. Well, nice people. The place not bad. I was sure it was the best for me. What had my mom said must be true. Well, I decided to work here. After I've ignored for 1st. Then again I considered to work here, with low salary.
But I was happy. All of my co-worker supported me and made me feel comfortable. babeh, Pak Thomas & Mbak Tini (BDU office girl).
Our 1st project was COAL (BATUBARA). I love this cozy place.The place who inspired me alot to go forward. Even my brain became creative in here. I wrote SURAT CINTA SAIFUL MALOOK in here.

End of November 2006:
I met Mas Shahid . If I never work here. I would never met a wonderful man like him.

January 2006:
The 1st meeting with ESCAEVA regarding SURAT CINTA SAIFUL MALOOK. The 1st step for next bright future. The best moment to prove that I could writing.

February 2006:
Editing of "Surat Cinta Saiful Malook". We got new member in BDU. Name was HAFIZ PAHLEVI from SIG Tanjung Priok. Firstly, I thought He was not kinda fun guy. But........behind I know that he is such a nice person. A friend to share dreams.

March 2006:
HAFIZ PAHLEVI started his days in BDU.
I was getting busy with my novel process. My birthday on 19th March became wonderful time.
It was the saddest time, coz I have to lose my lovely Baba Mustafa. The Ambassador of Pakistan and His wife would leave Indonesia. He had finished his duties well.
Ohhhh..............I would dedicate my novel to him. As an angel in my life.
My novel pre-launching on Pakistan Embassy School, Jakarta.
And BDU...............still going on with COAL PROJECT.

April 2006:
An angel came at 1st April and brought me an inspirational book , "The Power Of Subsconcious Mind" by Murphy. The book who became more inspiring me. Well, that book so related with Islamic Concept.
"YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ALL DAY LONG. Think good, good follows. Think evil, evil follows"
All dreams will come true, if you believe it will happens. Never give up to reach your dreams!
COAL PROJECT lost its SOUL.
My novel still in process.

MAY 2006:
We officially announced that COAL PROJECT was freezed for undertemined period.
OH MY GOD!!! And BDU's member was getting crazy.
We lost our soul. And you know what the disaster next??? I was outsource employee since 14th May.
Good News of SURAT CINTA SAIFUL MALOOK launching.
All people in BDU busy to creat their next step. APPLY JOB!!!

JUNE 2006:
SURAT CINTA SAIFUL MALOOK in Gramedia. Got responds from many people. GATRA the 1st magazine who wrote my book review.
Well, I just came to office but not much activities. Office became empty. All people here were getting upset, unspirit. But BDU still the perfect place to laughing.
We spent a day on Friday to go to DUFAN = Fantasy World Taman Impian Jaya Ancol to freshen up our deadly bad mood. At least we could SHOUTING.

JULY 2006:
The 1st week, AVT Pushto Channel discussed my novel. Mr. Saleem Jadoon told the crew about my efforts regarding novel. Alhamdulillah I got good responds from them. I saw the recorded in Mr. Saleem's house.

14th July, I got live interview on METRO TV for breakfast club program.

BDU became more vacuum. Nothing left in here. Except reasonable smile. Smile for what? For the emptiness & upset. How could this big company killed our conscious mind? Not really. It was only killed our SPIRIT. No spirit anymore.
I often spent my office time alone. Everyday, always any BDU member who was absent. How could? Because no soul. Sometimes I had lunch with Babe or Pak Thomas or Pak Hafiz only. I supported them not to surrender with destiny. Keep SPIRIT to think Positive! YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ALL DAY LONG.

The end of JULY 2006. BDU big family spent 2 days vacation in Taman Safari. In the middle of jungle.Babeh, Telly, Tristan, Pak Thomas, Lina, Kinyis, Hafiz, his wife, Azka&brother, Tini & me stayed a night there. And lil' bit sight seeing there.

AUGUST 2006:
BDU so empty. We seldom full member. All had its own business. Well, I think some of them had prepared their next career. Staying in BDU was a stupidity.

Oh........GOD. I love this place. Eventhough I didnt want to lose this happiness. But I should someday.
Actually I also applied job. But all of them didnt allow me to marry before 1 year. How come? I have to marry in 1 year. Insha Allah. I didnt want to chase my career only. I'm a woman enough now. I need family.

The end of August, became busy time for me to prepare welcoming 'him'

September 2006:
I took leave for 10days. Its all about my life. Fortunately, Babeh and all BDU's member allowed & supported me. Thanks at all.
Well, I decided all these time. I love him for the sake of Allah.

October 2006:
Good news in beginning of October, An author from Pakistan will translate my novel to Urdu language. Wow.........
Ya Allah, Hafiz positively resign from BDU. Babeh, seems positively with DUPONT. What about me??? I couldnt stay here any longer. Pak Thomas was getting insecure. But I think he could be safe in SILKARGO. What about me???
Alhamdulillah, Allah guide me ways to my next career. I'm going to be exporter, Insha Allah. Mustafa will be my partner in Kenya. Insha Allah.........
I can work from home, by writing scenarios, novel, doing business, etc.

*** I'm thankful to ALLAH has given me the perfect life. BDU is the place where I reached my dreams. I love BDU. I will never forget all perfect moment with BDU.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: