Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday in November Rain



Last Saturday 15 November 2008 was really my bad day. Terrible Saturday that successfully made my remain weekend was going bad. Actually more than a week before I had planed to go to my friend (Hanum) wedding with Selvi. So she could spend a night in my house before. And just took a direct way to go there from Bintaro to Ciracas. And the plans had been agreed by both of us. No changes until Thursday 13 November 2008.

Then my another friend proposed another interesting plan to go to the wedding. "Why don't we use company car so we can go together?"

I thought it was nice plans. Ok, because we would be there with other 7 people. It would be nice went there together not only with Selvi. Then I changed my first plan. When the day came. Only me, Selvi and another guy who were available to go. Because other girls couldn't leave their scheduled time. Damn! We had booked that car for 8 people. I thought we would had fun together. I almost canceled my plan to go to weeding, but because I had promised to bring the gift that we had prepared before. I continued my plan. We went with company driver. I was little bit disappointed.

I came there late, and most of food had finished. Just some of main course. I was in starving. Alhamdulillah, i could still eat something. I just met with some friends there. I was not really enjoying the party. Then I, selvi and another guy came home with the driver. I asked the driver to dropped us in JACC Senayan. I would buy some books in book fair.

Finally We came there. After a very traffic jam. It was late, almost 4.30pm. I got some books. Just 2 big books and a novel. I didn't have much cash. Just remain 7 US$. And I didn't find any ATM. When I decided to go home. It was heavy rain. Subhanallah. I was so tired, I wore stiletto. I sat with Selvi near the gate. Then after took pictures, we decided to continue book hunting. We both put off our shoes, and waked around with bare feet.

It was almost 7pm. And the rain falls hadn't stopped yet. We walked out and waited for a cab. No Cab. All cab hadn't be reserved. Subhanallah! And we didn't bring any umbrella, because we just brought a small party pouch. We insisted to go home. We hired an umbrella man to pass the rain. It was 2 kilometers. We put of the stiletto and walked in the rain. I couldn't imagine what people imagined when saw us, two girls in the dark rain night walked with bare feet.

Then I and Selvi separated. I still had to take some bus. When I saw 'ojek' ( motorcycle used for public transport). I asked him to drop me to Blok M with 1 US$ cost. I intended to get some cash in ATM near there then take bus. We dealt, but then before we arrived he asked me more.

"Where will you go?"

"Ummhhh, Actually I would go to Bintaro". I said.

"I know that place, ok I will drop you there. My home is not so far from there, and I want to go home. Just pay me 35,000 IDR (3.5 US$)!"

"Ok...I agree", I think it was a great price. Could you imagine? It was a heavy rain and some place were flooding.

"Would you please to drop me to ATM, I need to get some cash", I begged. He said ok. And He dropped me safely to home.

It was really bad day. On Sunday, I really took a rest. I didn't go outside. Even I didn't open my door and window. I could imagine what neighbor said about me. A mysterious girl. As I usually left the house in the early morning, and arrived after 7pm every work days. Even on weekend, I didn't go.

The lesson that i got:
  1. Never ever changed your plans!
  2. Prepare your convenience shoes (flat or wedges shoes) if you want to hunt book in book fair.
  3. Don't forget to prepare umbrella.
  4. Prepare your cash.
  5. Avoid to go outside in the rain season.

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: