Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm going to Pesta Blogger 2008



Finally, Saturday 22 November 2008 I'll go to 'Pesta Blogger 2008'. Its an annual blogger community gathering. I got good sign from my husband that I can go there if only I have a female friend to go there. According to 'sunnah rasul', a woman is not allowed to go out without her 'muhrim' or husband. And finally I have a friend to go there. She is Lanny. She was my co-worker when I was a teacher. We have a pretty good relationship, but we haven't met since 8 months ago. She is also a blogger but she hasn't been registered yet. I have. So we agreed to come in earlier morning 8 a.m. Because we need to register first. Mas Miko and Mas Murti will also come there.

So guys and girls, I'll be there to see you all.

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beneran dateng mbak?
Wah.. aku lama banged ga dateng ke blogmu mbak, sampe ga tau mbak udah nikah aja.

Selamat ya...

Aku dateng lo ke Pesta Blogger... huhuhu... kita ga ketemu :(