Thursday, October 23, 2008

ONLINE SHOPPING ADDICT



ONLINE SHOPPING ADDICT
Its been long time I haven't updated my blog. I have another blog and I was so busy. I have new hobbies that spent my spare times. Online shopping addict. It was fun. I was just sitting on my chair while I had done my works and then browsed. I was just sightseeing to get something blue, unique, branded and cheap. Garage sale was more preferable for me. Sometime people junks was other people treasures. If you are lucky as me you will get a nice, branded, good quality things with tag price. Wow, its real treasure.

May be I was late because I have known online shopping since 3 years ago. I bought my cute blue LG hand phone from a website. And I felt like a celebrity due to my hand phone was unfamiliar. No body owned the same as mine. Actually I saw the same model of that here but only in silver, black. Mine was baby blue. But when my cute hand phone got damage, LG service center didn't have the original keypad for mine. I got keypad for silver and black type. Until now I still used it as my second hand phone, although the LCD screen has totally damaged. BLANK. But I still can use for calling. Hehehhehe.......

Internet shopping world has been a trend. Shopping online is becoming so consumer friendly. As long you have credit card or internet banking account. Just sitting in front of your PC and let Internet bring you to its world. We don't need to spend more money for gasoline, transport, parking ticket, buy ice creams or other things. People are discovering how much time and money the internet can save them. Its fascinating and exciting.

People are doing more shopping on the internet all the time. They are becoming savvy about research. Word of mouth is still important and apparently shoppers do not even need to know one another personally to appreciate their review. However, a recommendation by a friend is still a powerful influence. Personally, I did not know of eligible and trusty worthy online stores which I bought. If my friends asked me, "Do you believe them?" I just said "Yeah, why not?".

"Why?"

"I just used my feeling". I was just like another surfers. I was looking around, stopped at nice online stores, then looked at products that I needed or wanted. If it was good enough. Just buy it. Never ever buy something if you don't really need that. Thats my tips........So you will not shop until you drop. Remember global financial cricis that happens!!! Save your dollars now!

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: