Thursday, September 11, 2008

My New Blog Template



Finally, I changed my blog template. I didn't really like my last blog template. I'd planned to change it. But i had no idea, what kind of theme with will be suitable for me. So yesterday, I asked my friends, "What do you know from me?"
My friends answered,
"Blue"
"Cat"
"pet lover"
"stylish'
but absolutely I'm not kind of girlie person. Actually I wanted to add flowers picture. But, I think it was not a good idea. Because I'm not such of girlie person. Hihihi.......
I saw a beautiful template on finalsense. Yeah, its really describing my self.
BLUE, because I'm such of blue lover. In my eyes, blue is always beautiful. I would prefer to buy perfume/shampo/soap with blue cover than another although another offers better fragrance. Hahaha..........Almost all of my dresses, veils, personal items are blue. I have a light blue wallet, there are blue handphone, blue little mirror, blue pen, a little blue perfume.
I love my Benetton navy blue wallet to keep my money. There are ATM and credit cards also in blue. I will only prefer blue cards. Some blue money. I prefer blue money (50,000 IDR) rather than another. I love my blue ELLE bag. I love my uniform. hihihi.........I love my blue behel.
CAT, i have some cats at home. And I love to tell everybody about my cat stories. My friends know my cats well, only from my stories. Actually, I like all kind of cats. Including of Tiger. I like to interact with animals. Shortly, I love this blog templates. Thanks for the owner of these pictures. I love them all.
What do you think?

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: