Friday, December 21, 2007



SONNY

Sonny is my bestfriend here. Although we have so many dissimilarities, but I like to be his bestfriend. He loves to share his life story to me, even about his wild life. He never missied to tell me about his latest stories, although its only his disherat with a girl friend. Well, I always amazed with his stories. It was really out of mind, extraordinary wild. I guess. Until I asked to my self, "Where have I been?".

He was just laughing when looked at my confused face. He said, "Well, I know you are so artless. You didnt know anything. Well, this is real life girl".

I dazed when he told me about his wild storied that I just heard or quick read to a novel 'Jakarta Undercover'. When I tried to debate to him about Islamic concept. Again He just laughed and said, "Well, you could say that because you never known about real life. You've never tried that. Religion is an expression. Its not absolute case as you read from religion book. No body is perfect".

One night after shalat tahajud, I dreamed of him. I saw I kissed his hand before he left me to work, and he said "Bye my wife". GOSH....In the morning I text him.

".............Please never come to propose me!"

He replied, ".........Never crossed my mind to propose you. But you should remember that Human plans and GOD decides."

Ohhhh............again I said to him, "I apologize have insulted you".

But................I really cant accept him. He was too expert in wild life. And I'm still keep my principal that I only want to be kissed, hugged, etc by my husband future. Ya Allah, please guides me to the right way.......


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: