Monday, December 10, 2007



GOOD LADY ONLY FOR GOOD MAN

Long time didnt express something on my writing. Yeah, I was little bit hectic with my job. I thankful to ALLAH, finally I feel busy. But, damn I always didnt have time to write. My next novel still on my dream, while I was trying hard to finish it. But, Masha Allah.......it was pretty much difficult than I was thinking.

Now, I'm going to tell about my friend. I met with so many friends who could open my eyes about the real life. It made me to knock my forehead and said, "Risma.........where have you been?". I thought a life was only my small world. When many people lived in peace, followed the rules, practiced Islam, etc. I always didnt believe that 'Jakarta Undercover'-book was a true story. Astaghfirullahaladzim, it was true. Yeah, my assumption said that.

I met with some friends who agreed with sex before marriage. Some boys said that when they told LOVE to girls, they were not 100% loved them. Even, they didnt really understand the means of LOVE. They were just attracted physically to that girls. CRUSH. Then after they claimed that girls was their girl friends. They followed the rules of lover.

"Honey, I love you so much"...........the boy was looking at the girl's eyes then touch the girl's hand tenderly.

"Could you feel that?".............His sharp eyes broke the girl defence. The girl was getting romantic also. She would allow the boy to hug, kiss, touch her. And the last one the girl dedicated her 'special crown' or virginity to the boy.

Some friends said that pre-marriage sex was not a big deal. They did that because both of love on each other. Thats it. But the weird thing is; even a super-duper playboy dream a good lady to be his wife. They believe if a lady could save her virginity until her marriage. She must be could save her family's honour. Fiuhhhhhh!?!

Well.............Lady be good!!! So many men out there who's looking for you!!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: