Tuesday, June 12, 2007



LOST???

One thing that made me feel not good few weeks behind, that I was getting realize that I was going to bancruptcy. I was afraid of being miserable. But when I cried to admid that I had given up, I worried that I have been COWARD. As long as I remember, I'm a bachelor of Agribusiness. I got A for business subjects. I'd never faced difficult to answer ESSAY. But why I was empty when I had to answer the reality. Uffhhhhh..........Masha Allah.

I suddenly realize that I have been wasting 6000 US$. But what have I gotten? I got loss, valuable experiences, spirit, soul, dynamic of business flow. I'd never gotten that issues on my SUBJECTS when I was still registered as a student of Agribusiness on Bogor Agricultural University.

Thanks to KOTLER who has taught me that product, price, place, promotion are the important things that a marketer (enterpreuner) should understand. But...why we just understand without do something. Hehehe....

Thanks to my friends FITRIA MOORCY who has pushed me alot to recognize my brand image. Hahahha....and I'm sure that she still didnt understand why I just cried when answer her simple question. Hahahahha.....I was lil' bit depressed....

But wallahi, I have to keep faith due to someone has trusted me...


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: