Wednesday, June 20, 2007



BEHEL

Its a hot gossip. Its been almost 3 months I wear BEHEL. Do you know whats the mean of BEHEL? Its teeth hedge. Iron wire, iron bracket and colorful rubber. It is one of orthopedic treatment to tidy the teeth up. My dentist suggested me to wear behel. I have disorder teeth, due to my small jaw. First I had never consider to wear that. It costs a lot of money. The price equal to motorcycle price. And it will be another cost each month for treatment. Hem........but I consider the result after 2 years. I will have beautiful teeth. Although most of my friends said that I have no problem with my teeth. But I felt I have to do it now before late.

Yeah...my life with behel has begined. Masha ALLAH, it was hurt. The dentist should pulled 4 teeths out. And I cant eat easyly with my wire & bracket. PAINFUL. Now I'm going to realize that beauty is painful.

BEHEL is not only a treatment. But an accessories. If you meet me, you'll see that my rubber color is suitable with my dress. Hehhe......keep FUNKY. I dont feel I'm such of BETTY LAFEA. I'm getting more funky as before with my behel (NARCIST......).

See you!!!


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: