Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Selamat Jalan Bude........



"Goodbye Bude.........I'll miss you. May Allah let you have special place beside you"

Name is SUKARNI MD, SAg. She was born 55 years ago in Purworejo. She was lovely 'bude' (=aunt).She was easyly getting in touch with people. She was generous. She never forgot to give me 'angpau' when I was child. Not only me but also my younger brothers and other cousins & nephews.
She never forgot to bring us handout when we were visiting 'JELOK' or SEMARANG. Time with her was the precious time. I always enjoyed the limited time with her and family. Pak de Huri, Mas Ron, Mbak Ulfah and Mas Ron.......

But on 2nd November 2006 at 5:55 am. She left us to return to ALLAH. It was really shocking me and big family. How could??? But Allah's destiny is the best for us. May be Allah has missed her to come to paradise.

Well, I remember with her last sentences to me when I visited JELOK, may parent's hometown last EID.
She said, "Will you visit Semarang?"
I answered, "Oh.....unfortunately we havent enough time. May be next time"
She only smiled and said, "Well, You wont see 'bude' anymore"
I said, " WHY? Dont say like that. Next time I'll be there. May be next year"
She said, "Well, may be next year you'll be in US and no time to see Semarang"
I just smile........

But now I realize that BUDE trying hard to convey secreet message that She's gonna leave us forever.........She passed with 'Khusnul Khatimah'

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAAJI'UN
May Allah give you the best place in AKHIRAT. Ameen
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: