Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hafiz Pahlevi looks more charming





Today, Mr. Hafiz came to BDU. He was having meeting with DPSI regarding "UANG PENSIUN". Mr. Hafiz looks more charming, younger than before. Why???
Because his salary now more than twice before. Because He got car allowance, housing allowance, etc. He looks happy....
He seemed has solved all of his debt (hehehehe..........).

Mr. Hafiz came with his KUDA GRANDIA with sophisticated car interior. But He said, its only temporary car before HONDA JAZZ. He brought motorola with good features (compare with his old Nokia!). He brought laptop Toshiba (Its not really good compare with his old ACER hahahahha).

And He has moustasche. Hahahha...........Well..but I'm happy He looks happy. I remember with last month or the month when I spent emptiness in BDU with him and others. We never lost dream. I encourage him to keep dreaming!!! He remember with my miracoulus word 'You are what you think all day long'. Hehehe.......
Now.........He has passed Allah test. Who next from BDU???
Coz my time almost finish here...

Come on!!! KEEP SPIRIT!!!
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

0 comments: