Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coming Soon





Hi...long time not updating this blog. I'm too much busy with my own project jakartakita.com and writing for screen play. Yeah, I promise this year will be the perfect year to realize my dream be a full time writer. Where the passion can be the money.

Finally, my fifth book is going to launch at the end of February 2012. The book is still in bahasa but will be in English one day. Here is the cover! Yeah....finally this is my first book which use my own picture. How is that?

Okey, will give you all the summary of this novel soon.
Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals SEO

3 comments:

yuliarinta said...

Jeng Risma, congratulation for your new book. Hopefully i can finish my draft too within this year. You are one of my motivation. please visit my page and share your valuable skill of writing to me.
Salam

yuliarinta said...

Hy Jeng,
congratulation with your new book. This is one of my inspiration. Hopefully someday i could finish my own too. My target is within this year. I already feel this passion in this last 4 years. But still have mental block to make it happen. It will be great if u could come to my page www.yuliarinta.blogspot.com, and share your valuable skill to me. Salam

TEDI said...

asalamualaikum wr wb
mau tanya mbak
novel yg sekuntum laila itu dari kisah nyata ya ?

ceritanya benar2 membuat aku sadar mbak kelau sudah tiba waktunya kita hrus merelkn orang yg kita cinta pergi